Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love my Husband!



Dan is so sweet to me all the time! He always is being super patient and is always thinking of me! We've been married a 15months now and he still makes time to cuddle every night and bring me flowers!

Yesterday when i got home i walked in to a seeming normal house and out of no where totally joking [to Dan] i said "hi to my husband who didn't bring me flowers today" and i gave him a kiss! He says "yeah no..." and then reached his hand back onto a book shelve behind the corner and -- what do you know --- He had freekin brought me flowers!!!

I love my husband so much! I just have to brag about him a little! In return for all the super sweet things he does fo me; I bake him lots of goodies!! This week he got 2 kinds of lemon bars (i was comparing), 2 chocolate cakes (I was comparing again) and a Pecan Pie (because he asked for one)

Oh and by the way.... If you want the best ever pecan pie just take your old fashion Pecan pie recipe and where it calls for 1 cup corn syrup SUBSTITUTE IT for 1/2 Cup Pure maple syrup and 1/2Cup Dark Corn syrup!

Makes an absolute delish dessert! Eat it with coffee ice cream if you want to keel over from absolute goodness!