Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh Man! I got Tagged!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1.Desperate housewives
2.Criminal Minds
3.House
4.Brideszillas
5.Law and Order
6.CSI
7.Pushing Daises
8.Sinfeild


8 favorite places I love to eat:
1.Mesa Rosa
2.Cheddars
3.Jardin Corona
4.Sonic
5.Any smoothie place
6.Short Stop
7.My Moms house
8.My Mother-in-laws house


8 things that happened yesterday
1. Had a bad cold
2.Went to the doctor
3.Had a worse cold
4.Blew my nose a hundred billion times
5.Laid on the couch for hours (all day) and watched pointless shows
6.Took my husband tuna sandwiches for lunch
7.Brushed my teeth
8.Had my husband make me cheese crackers and bring me milk


8 things I look forward to:
1. The sweet kiss Dan gives me as he pulls his blanket over me in the morning on the way out the door for work.
2. Seeing my husband; Dan come home everyday
3. Going to sleep
4. Eating out
5. Having a baby
6. Being debt free
7. Not working a “job” any more (one day, a very long time from now)
8. Buying a home


8 things I love about Fall:
1.Its cold
2.Its not Hot
3.I get to wear all my cute trendy coats
4.Scarves
5.Seeing my breath when I Breathe!!!
6.The possibility of snow
7.Cuddling to stay warm outside with hot chocolate!
8.It’s a very romantic time of year


8 things on my wish list:
1. Sex and the City HBO box set
2. Getting Pregnant
3. A 5 bedroom one story home
4. For my husband and I to stay in “happily ever after land” forever
5. To actually read and finish the Book Of Mormon without giving up and coming back later.
6. Being very rich so that I can have all the things I want
7. A shelve in my pantry
8. For my husband to finish school


8 people I tag
Natalie
Allison
Lindsey
Sheila
Deb
Courtney
Melanie
Summer