Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sickness.... because I live in Austin :(

Every November like clockwork I get "sick". It starts with the allergies, head cold, sore throat, mucus, all the good stuff! This year i started on the Clairatin for allegories... and that helps BUT of course i didn't prevent enough... so on trip to the doctor later; i had a left inner-ear infection and my left sinus was clogged/infection. The doctor told me to take Mucinex DM, the DM is for your cough. I was confused because i didn't have a cough, but i did have a horrid sore throat!



This was a lifesaver!!!!!!!!!!

once my symptoms cleared i continued taking the Mucinex DM because my throat was still sore but because i didn't need the Mucinex any longer i switched to the BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER FOUND...............drum roll.........






Delsym. I have a new best friend!.

This cough suppressant is what i have been looking for my whole life! it actually works and tastes good! I absolutely refuse to take anything liquid!!!!!!!! or anything that i have to add to water and drink hot!!!!!! I am a weenie when it comes to bad tastes or pain!!!!

If you do not have Delsym in your cabinet, you should!!!!!!!!!!!