Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Wedding!


It was everything we could have imagined! My dress was PERFECT Dan's tux was just right and our friends and family came to join us! Daniel & I were happily sealed for time and all of eternity to each other and our future children on July 27th 2007.


One of my best friends... Andrew.



Us and Allie & Ben




Us with Dannny's awesome bro Tom!





Me and the muchkins



After we cut the cake; One of my fav pics!




Cutting the cake.....






Oh My Gosh, Houston in July is SO HOT!!!!





The kids LOVED the fountain....




All of our guests



Toms excited for his little brother ;) I love this picture!




Just Married.... The happy couple



And they kissed, and kissed, and kissed....























And as we left our recieption....




Dans last moments single...



Rachael and Kinsey



After the wedding .... we got to eat lunch