Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pink Blanket: Pay it forward.

My Friend and Client April is having a baby (well, thats her due date) the same day that I was suppose to have my baby before i miscarried. When I was pregnant we just KNEW it was going to be a girl; so when my friend April told me she was having a girl -it hit me in the gut. "She is having MY BABY!" is what went through my head. That night I told Dan, we discussed that since I LOVE to knit, that I should make her a baby blanket. IT WORKED!!! It totally turned my jealousy into love and I am SO SO SO happy for April and Reagan to have there little girl! T

hat same day I talked to Dan, she had happened to tell me her baby colors. Pink, cream and a touch of black.

I surprised her!




The detail up close:



Baby Bear testing it out for Baby: